Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Is it considered 'cheating' when you cheat on the person you are cheating with?

This situation gets very complex.

Dinner went very well. It was actually kind of nice, really. I was able to be myself, sarcastic, witty, and just a plain geek at times as well. I didn't feel the need to be extra cute, or extra sultry, or even extra remarkable. Just me. I loved that.

(Instructor) So, what are you doing after I drop you off?

(Me) I don't even want to think about it. I feel like I'm trapped in that room. When I opened the closet door this morning I think I heard a voice calling my name, it was saying 'come to the light [woman with a secret]'. {laughter}

(Instructor) Maybe I should take a look at that closet of yours. {more laughter}

(Me) I should get started on the project. I don't want to have to worry about it at the last minute.

(Instructor) You would be surprised how many people do wait until the last minute.

*car stops in front of my hotel. I'm trying to decide what to do. Do I thank him and get out? Do I invite him in to take a look at my closet?

(Me) Hey, thanks for dinner. You have no idea how much I appreciate getting out of that room.

(Instructor) So, would you mind if I came in and hung out with you for a while? I could keep you occupied for a while.

(Me) Not at all, I would love to have some company.

*We get out of the car and walk up to the door. My heart is pounding. I'm super nervous. I have no idea what to expect. He follows me down the hall and up the stairs to my room. Neither of us is saying a word. I open the door, flip on the lights, and turn on the TV.

(Me) Home sweet home. Isn't it cozy?

(Instructor) You're not like anyone I have ever met. You are definitely one of a kind.

(Me) Really?

*there is nowhere to sit in the room so I plop down on the bed. I'm trying to act all calm and collected, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

(Instructor) Would it be too forward of me to tell you that I want to fuck you?

(Me) Not really. {laughter}

(Instructor) Like I said, one of a kind. {more laughter}

*I stand up and close the gap between him and I, only a few small inches separate the two of us. I flash my naughty smile up at him and raise my eyebrows. I can tell he has no idea what he's doing either. We both laugh.

(Me) Maybe we should call it a night.

(Instructor) You're probably right. I've been acting like a creep since I got here. I apologize, I just can't help it.

(Me) No need to apologize, I've been enjoying myself.

(Instructor) Tell you what, let's do dinner again tomorrow, ok?

(Me) I would love to.

*I follow him back to the door, a million thoughts swirling in my mind. I can't wait to see what's going to happen tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you both act awkward...so maybe....he has a parallel world to yours...he has a gf perhaps?

Woman with a Secret said...

It is possible.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

do you still really fancy him or the idea? ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

I'm not so sure. Typical woman. :)

He is extremely handsome!

Anonymous said...

My guess is somebody will copulate with someone else.

Here's hoping!