Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Six-Sigma Training

I pictured the class instructor naked throughout the entire class. He was so handsome, and so sophisticated. I was so turned on by him, I could barely think. I sat right in the front too. I wanted him to notice me.

He did notice me.

I approached him after class to clarify a couple of things that he had been talking about, that I hadn't been paying close enough attention to. It was so hard for me to concentrate, I felt like a starry eyed school girl or something.

Another one of my classmates approached while we were discussing the chapter. He was asking where he could find a good place to eat. I immediately jumped on that bandwagon myself, I was half starved.

The instructor, my classmate, and I all ended up eating dinner together at an Applebee's that was right down the road. I flirted shamelessly with them both, but I was really only attracted to the instructor.

How am I going to be able to make it through 2 more weeks of class with him? I'll never learn a thing.

No comments: