Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Evening Desire

We're sitting together, on the bed, watching TV. R has his pillows piled up behind him, leaning back against them with his arms resting on my shoulders. I'm leaning back against R, sitting between his legs, my arms resting on his slightly bent knees. So comfortable and cozy, I don't want to move.

Sliding his right hand down he begins stroking my breast, my nipples hardening at his skilled touch. Tired from the day, we've been merely relaxing, fully dressed, enjoying the closeness of our bodies. I continue to sit still, allowing him to explore and touch. Growing warm and lustful for him, I slowly run my hand up and down his calf. He has black trouser socks on, I love that he always wears black socks.

I wait for him to make the first move, it turns me on to feel seduced. Leaning up, he asks me if I want to take a bath with him. Delighted at the thought of him and I together in the steamy water, kissing and touching each other, I hop off the bed and flash him a smile. A smile is so contagious, he can't help but smile back at me.

He turns on the water as I begin to undress. I can sense him behind me as I slide my skirt down to my ankles. Grabbing on to my hips he pulls my ass into the warm curve of his groin, his lips barely touching as he gently kisses my neck. I melt into his embrace.

Sliding his hands up he lifts my top up over my head and tosses it to the other side of the room. Giggling, I use my toe to kick the skirt over with the top. He loves to hear me laugh, he's told me so many times. Playfully he tickles my sides causing me to squirm against him and laugh out of control. I have to beg him to stop just to catch my breath.

I finish undressing and climb into the tub waiting for him to do the same. He stands before me, naked, hard, sexy. Unable to pull my eyes from him, I watch him climb in and sit across from me, our legs intertwined with each other.

"Come sit with me," he requests, holding out his arms. Turning to face the same direction as R, I slide back against his chest and lean my had back on his shoulder. I close my eyes as he slips his hands beneath the surface of the water and starts to rub between my legs, his fingers gently separating the folds of skin.

I love how he knows just what to do.

3 comments:

Desireous said...

A very sexy post! I felt like I was right there in the tub watching!

Hugs
Des

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

he's been reading all of the right manuals ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for stopping by des. I try to be as descriptive as possible. :)

He definitely knows a thing or two when it comes to women, I'll give him credit for that. He's had quite a bit of experience with women, I'm sure he's picked up a thing or 2 from them all.