Friday, November 11, 2005

My First Overnight Stay

I was 18 years old the first time I spent the entire night with a man.

My then boyfriend was almost 30 years old. He thought of me as innocent and sweet, it was quite the conquest for him when he had taken my virginity. He had asked me repeatedly to stay with him the entire night from that moment forward. I was always reluctant, always said no.

The day I said yes was one of the best days of my life. I loved this man with all my heart. He was such a patient and gentle lover, and an excellent teacher. He taught me well the ways of love, how to pleasure a man. It is because of him that I am the way that I am.

It was about 9:00 when he suggested I get into my night clothes so we could snuggle on the couch for a while. In his mind he was picturing a sexy little barely there nighty. Imagine his surprise when I stepped out into the living room wearing boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. I'll never forget the look on his face as he pulled me into his arms and started laughing. I couldn't understand at that moment why he was laughing so hard. When I asked him he told me I was the cutest thing he had ever seen, but we were definitely going to be doing some shopping. I need some new night clothes.

It wasn't long before the two of us were snuggled beneath the covers in his bed, naked, kissing and touching, loving each other. It was that night that changed me forever. That night had opened my eyes to a world I had never experienced, a world that I had never known about. It created within me a need to be held secure in the arms of another while I slept.

No comments: