Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Prelude to a night of passion

I can be very persuasive when it comes to getting what I want. What I wanted tonight was to get this man to make me scream out in ecstasy.

I put my hand on his thigh as we were pulling into the driveway of the hotel, my pinky finger was nearly touching the bulge where his cock lay. His leg twitched a little when I first placed it there but he made no moves to discourage my actions. I waited until we were parked and asked him if he was coming in.

"Are you sure?" he sounded a little hesitant.

"I'm sure," I moved my hand up a tiny bit higher. My pinky was now resting on his cock. Looking directly into his eyes, I lean in and kiss him gently. He placed his hand on mine and gave it a squeeze. The hint of a smile on my lips as I said "Let's go," and opened the car door.

No comments: