Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday Boredom

Because I am bored, and a little horny, I've decided to post a nature shot. Not very creative, but, I'm not really in a creative mood right now.

As you've probably noticed already, I'm a fairly curvy woman, I was built to pleasure a man. I love to be touched and rubbed by my partner, to know that he is hot with desire for me and my curvy parts.

My breasts are sensitive, one of my erogenous zones. It tingles when my nipples get hard, the tingling drives me wild, makes me warm, and lustful. Sometimes in the throws of passion, if they aren't getting enough attention, I'll rub and stimulate them myself. I'm always rougher on myself then my partner would ever be, but, I like it rough.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woman with a Secret said...

Just a tripod and a camera with a timer. I cropped it down to purposely not reveal my identity. After all, I am the 'Woman with a Secret'. LOL