Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hunter Becomes Prey

I sought him out, something very uncharacteristic of me. I make him do the chasing, something he does very well.

I arrived at his house wearing only a red negligee and my long coat. He met me on the step, before I even made it to the door, already hard from anticipation. I smiled wickedly up at him, opening my coat, giving him a full view of what lay beneath. The same wicked smile appeared on his face as well.

"What are you waiting for? Get in here so I can take advantage of that cute little ass of yours!" he wraps his arm about my waist and whisks me through the door. The coat falls to the floor in a heap.

"And what do you have in mind for me tonight?" I smile coyly, looking up at him through the corner of my eye. I'm pulled into his arms, such a strong tight grip, he crushes me right to his chest. Every part of my body is aching for his touch.

ecstasy.

No comments: