Monday, November 28, 2005

Maybe it's just me......

but I have never once considered masturbating with a food product. I didn't really think that people actually do that.

Just because I'm insanely curious now, has anyone out there who may be reading this blog ever masturbated in this fashion? If so, please let me know how your experience was, and, possibly, maybe even a few details?

What brings this up, you may be asking? Well, you guessed it, last night I chatted with the submissive man for a bit and he requested I pleasure myself with a banana. Since I am not at home this week, my last week of training thank God, I didn't actually have a banana to even consider doing this with. (I'm not so sure I would have if I had one either.)

2 comments:

Amelia Sartoysha said...

The food thing has never appealed to me either. You have to be careful not to get something stuck somewhere! : )

nniceguy269 said...

well is honey a food product? if so then yep... was a mess when it was all over us, but was none the less fun at the time. Same for Chocolate, mixed in a few strawberries, a little pussy and had 3 of my favorite taste...=P