Friday, November 04, 2005

Business Travel

I've been asked to travel to one of our sister facilities for some training. I'm not looking forward to it by any means. I hate to travel alone. I hate to be away from home. I get so homesick.

Sleeping in a strange bed, in a strange town, not knowing a soul.

My husband seemed genuinely interested when I told him about it this evening. I don't do it on purpose, but I get pouty when I don't want to do something, I think he likes it when I'm pouty. He likes to pamper me, treat me like a child. He hugged me to him and reassured me, told me everything would be just fine. I leaned my head into his shoulder and sighed.

My husband and I have been together for 12 years, married for 3. I first met him when I was 18 and he was 35. He loved me at first sight. In his eyes, I was perfect. Young, pretty, shy, spoiled. I was his princess. He loved my laugh, he loved my 'mermaid hair', he loved to hear me moan out his name as I rode his cock.

I miss those days when I was the most important person to him.

2 comments:

"Jet" said...

Oh I know how you feel...!!!

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks Jett. Glad to see you stop back again.