Sunday, November 13, 2005

Here I am again.......

Another long week in Six Sigma training hell. FYI, it is possible to get a glass of ice water in hell.

The sheets are definitely better in this room, but I'm bored as hell. I hate it here. After 6 hours on the road the last thing I want to be is trapped in a God forsaken hotel room.

I have added a screen name for yahoo on my profile, anyone interested in rescuing me from my boredom, please do! This is an open invitation, if you see me online, I'd be more then happy to chat.

2 comments:

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Are the cheesy shows on TV getting to you too, maybe the neighbours are more interesting? ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

The neighbors have been extremely quiet, no action what-so-ever. Darn!

I can only watch so much tv.....