Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm Miserable

I hate it here.

I'm stuck sitting alone in a motel room typing away on a laptop trying to kill time until I can go back to class. A class that I can barely concentrate in because the instructor is so damn good looking.

And these damn sheets on this bed are scratchy. It makes my skin itch just thinking about it. I really wish I had brought my sweet pea body lotion now. I can almost feel the moisture being sucked out of my legs as I sit here and type this.

Hmmmm...........

One of my favorite things in the world is to lay back on the bed, relaxing, having lotion smoothed across the length of my legs. The feel of a mans hands gently rubbing and massaging, touching, tenderly caressing me. I long for that touch right now. I'm lonely.

I'm almost looking forward to the 6 hour drive tomorrow, I want to go home. I want R. I need R. Chatting on line just isn't enough for me. I need him to be inside me, I need him to make me whole, I need him to satisfy this aching desire.

3 comments:

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Hope you get your wish ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

thanks wislon, I hope I do too.

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Yeah, good luck.