Sunday, November 06, 2005

Submissive Man

I had a very interesting on line conversation last night. Interesting to the point that I actually chatted with this man for 3 hours. I never do that.

We had spoken before on several different occasions, but none of those conversations piqued my interest like this one. It began the same, I was bored, he was bored...... etc. This time I asked him what it was that he found attractive in a woman. His reply? He liked to feel 'owned' by a woman. I thought about it for a second, then I inquired further. He found it very erotic to be with a possessive woman that demanded her needs be met, whatever they might be.

I have to admit, I was very intrigued by his response. In fact, I was imagining what it might be like to be with someone like him. I am always the one who submits to demands, it might be nice to be on the other side of the scenario.

He has been with dominant women before, I wondered what it was about me that he found interesting enough to continue to chat with me periodically for as long as we have. I'm not really a dominant type of person. I'm spoiled, I like to get my way, but, I tend to be submissive as well. Perhaps my ability to be both dominating and submissive? I don't know.

He wanted me to pee on him. I had never heard of this before, he explained it's a sort of submissive turn on, I've decided to research it a little when I get the time. This could get extremely interesting. In our last conversation he had wanted to see me swallow a live goldfish. He commented 'lucky goldfish'. (I do want to emphasize that I did not swallow a live goldfish.)

Anyone who may be reading and have experiences or knowledge on the subject, please leave a comment or an email. I'm extremely curious on the subject.

I masturbated for him at the end of our conversation. Something I've never done before. He masturbated for me as well. I couldn't help but wish for the real thing.

3 comments:

shamernadi said...

I don't really know anything about peeing on people.. It's never really been my cup of tea, but I have heard of people shitting on others to get their jollies.. Some of that stuff is a bit far fetched for my taste, but whatever rocks your socks I suppose!!
That being said, I followed your link from Blogger's front page. Very interesting blog!. Thanks for grabbing my attention!!

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll take a peek at your blog as well.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks John, I've decided to take that as a good thing.