Friday, November 25, 2005

Double Standard

I was bored last night so I wandered into a chat room for a bit. Disappointing as always. I have just one suggestion for any men out there that may be reading this, who also happen to chat in a chat room.

If you are going to ask for sexy pictures of the female you are chatting with, please have sexy pictures of your own to share.

I must have had a million men IM me, but, here's the thing:
  • If the first thing I see from you is ASL, I won't respond.
  • If you can not carry on an intelligent conversation, I will quit talking to you.
  • If you pester me for naked pictures and you aren't prepared to share some as well, I will quit talking.
  • If all you are going to do is sit there and read the nasty little things I would love to be doing with you without responding back in kind to me, I will end the conversation.
  • If you really want to earn some brownie points, start off the conversation with a compliment. It works every time.

So, needless to say, after about an hour of surfing through rooms, I gave up. When the dentist from Egypt told me I needed to send him a naked picture with my legs spread, playing with myself, I was disgusted. (This was his opening line, by the way.)

5 comments:

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

That Dentist was specific! ;-)
Some people are so choosey.
Have a good weekend

The Go To Guy said...

You're quite the blogging woman, and I like what I've read of your blog so far. :)

I'm with you on the chat stuff...I think it's pretty funny. I had wife with me one time, and told her "watch this"...and so I typed in "19/f signing off since no guys want to chat"....within about 5 seconds, we had about 10 IM's pop up...half of them saying "asl". Pretty sad, really. :D

Chasing The Moon said...

LOL....... Seriously what do you expect? People wanting people but not hte people they are with. Imagine if everyone was in the same situation as you with a significant other, just looking for love/fun. Would you really give them everything they wanted? If you would whats the difference from giving it to the one that lays in your own bed? Trust me, I'm not a prude, I've been right where you are. But in the end, aren't hey all prety much the same? Aren't 'we' all pretty much the same. Just looking for someone who will appreciate us and love us for what we have to offer....

Woman with a Secret said...

hmmm.... normal, you have given me an excellent idea for the next time I'm sitting around bored. This could be interesting.

michelle I'm glad you stopped by. I look at this with a slightly different approach, but that's what is great about being individuals.

Sandman said...

Just curious, where are decent chatrooms on the 'net? Yahoo seems to be full of spam and AdultFriendfinder is hard to follow unless you have a private chatroom.